If you had problems playing YouTube videos in Fedora Linux, then one of the main reason is missing Flash Plugin.
When you click on play button you will be prompted with a message to ‘Install Missing Flash Plugin‘. Once you choose to install, the installation will end with ‘Error Message’ due to mismatch of Flash Software.
I have found a simplest and easiest way to Install Flash in Fedora Linux Distro.
1. First Download Flash Plugin for Linux Operating System from Adobe.
The file named ‘install_flash_player_10_linux.tar.gz’ will be saved in default download location /home/USERNAME/Downloads ( Here, ‘john’ should be replaced by your login username ).
2. Extract ‘libflashplayer.so‘ from the downloaded file
3. Now, click on Applications > Accesories > Terminal. Type ‘su’ and your su password
4. Type the below command and press enter
( Here, ‘john’ should be replaced by your login username ) and press enter
5. Type the below command and press enter
mv libflashplayer.so /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/
This will move ‘libflashplayer.so’ to default location of mozilla in linux
Just restart Firefox Browser. Flash player will be installed in Fedora Linux Distro and you will able to watch YouTube videos or do any other task possible with Flash.